At AdvisorWorld.com we want to ensure our clients succeed. That is why, starting our program requires more than just filling out a form. We take you on a full account review of our program and our software and ensure you have the tools you need to make our referrals work for you.
Step 1: Information Gathering
- Fill out our online form and tell us who you are and where you want to do business.
Step 2: Learn about our program
- A sales representative from our office will call you to discuss the program, your territories, your budget, preferred payment method and answer any questions you may have.
Step 3: Account Set-up and Personal Account Review.
- Once you’ve signed up for the program, our client services team will set up your account and provide you with an appointment for a full account review. During this review, you will be shown how to manage your AdvisorWorld account, access your referrals, change your budgets, etc.
- We highly recommended the account owner as well as any administrative staff sit down for a full account review to understand how the program works.
Step 4: One-on-One Coaching
- Now that you know the basics of our program and are ready to receive referrals, you will meet for a one-hour coaching session. During this time, we will provide you with tips and strategies to get you started.
You can also call our 1-800-461-4085 number and speak with our sales team first. We are always here to talk about our program and guide you in the right direction for you and your business needs.
Now, you’re ready for success!